Wk 15: My FB Analytics

My page doesn't have 30 likes but I still have access to the Facebook insights page for some reason.  Looking at the last seven days, I made two posts during this week.  They were both the ads I created for last weeks assignment.

The largest areas of growth were in the categories page views and page reach.  They raised by 500% and 1000% respectively. I also saw 100% growth in page likes, post engagements, and page followers. Most of these can be attributed to the two posts I made this week.  I noticed my second post on May 8th generated the most activity in views, reach, likes, and follows. However, most of the engagement came a day after I posted it.

The post that got more engagement was directly posted on my page versus the other which was linked via instagram. So it might be worth the extra time and effort to make separate individual posts for more engagement. I am also wondering if the text over the image and call to action caused more engagement as well.  The post that didn't get as much attention just featured my logo.  Regardless, I like the formula of photo content and lifestyle shots, I find it the most fun to promote because it leaves more room for creativity. 

Comments