Wk 12: Other Online Tools

Since my business wouldn't really have a storefront, I don't think Yelp or Google Maps would be the best options.  However, I could see myself utilizing LinkedIn.  Not only would it be good for my own personal networking, but it would be a great way to meet people in the industry.

LinkedIn would allow me to connect with potential buyers of my product.  Being able to post a question to certain groups and individuals in the same situation could be a valuable source of knowledge to help plan my own business.

Update 5/20:

After doing some more research, I found some more online tools that would benefit my business.  The first one that caught my attention was "KWfinder".  This tool essentially helps you find keywords in your industry that you can incorporate into your marketing campaign.  This software even provides useful data and graphs that demonstrates search volume, trends, and ranking.  KWfinder could be used in conjunction with my blog and help my company grow our SEO.  I haven't looked into pricing but I also found a free alternative if it is too expensive.  Google offers "Keyword Planner" that has many of the same functions. 

Another software I looked into was Hubspot.  I found this site enticing because it would help streamline the content I posts to all the different social media sites. It would allow me to run all my accounts through one space and even provides analytics to show what content is working and what isn't.  Additionally, Hubspot provides email templates, automated marketing, and optimized landing pages.  This tool would make my marketing campaigns run more efficiently and allow me to optimize my content to what is actually working for my company.

Finally, I stumbled upon the website Canva.  In previous assignments, I would spend a lot of time trying to go for a certain look with my visual content.  Canva is set up to help me upload photos and create visually appealing content with pre-made templates, fonts, and color palettes to make quality photos without any editing software experience.  I will definitely keep this in mind for my next round of content. 




Comments