Wk 9: Twitter

I played around with a couple word combinations on twitter in order to reach some potential customers. The words "striped" and "shirt" were included in every search. Those two words alone were too generic to provide any useful information. So I began adding words such as "want" "need" "wish" "wear". The combination that helped me reach my potential customers the best was inputting "Need striped shirt" into the "all of these words" search bar. I promptly followed to users who recently posted about needing a striped t shirt.

I created two lists on twitter: one for retailers and one for potential clients. The list of clients helps me get news on what skateshops are carrying and can also provide a means of me being able to communicate with these brands. My potential client lists can teach me what my prospective client base is tweeting. Being able to sort information into lists can help me grow my business and help curate information to customers.

My first tweet was set out in the afternoon during the weekend, which consequently,seemed to do better than the others. What also might have contributed to impressions is the fact that it was a cheeky retweet of a popular posts with my own words added to it.

Comments